Nashville, TN, USA - May
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: TBD (For extension, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submissions received after the deadline will be published in the e-publication only of the conference proceeding.
ABSTRACTS, RESEARCH-IN-PROGRESS, FULL PAPERS, CASE STUDIES, POSTERS, etc., should be emailed as an MS Word attachment to email@example.com.
Author(s) will usually be notified of Acceptance/Feedback via email within 3-15 days of Submission.
Participants are invited to exchange ideas and share experiences on new research challenges, findings, and state-of-the-art solutions. All Conceptual and Empirical papers are very welcome.
All accepted papers are double-blind, peer-reviewed, and will be published in the conference proceedings upon Registration. Recommended Papers will be considered for Journal Publication.
Topics include but are not limited to the following academic disciplines:
BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, MUSIC, ARTS, POLITICAL, SOCIAL.
Multi-disciplinary Intellectual Perspectives
|Administration, Politcal, & Social||Education & Management||Science & Technology|
|Education Administration & Practices||Marketing||Computer Information Systems|
|Human Resource Systems & Practices||Economics||E-business / E-Commerce|
|Academic Affairs and Administration||Accounting||Telecommunication|
|Political Science||Supply Chain Management||Computer Science|
|Governmental Systems & Practices||Operations Management||Science & Technology|
|Intelligence Systems & Practices||Sociology & Social Science||Information Science|
|Health (Care & Management)||Art & Creativity||Security|
|Hospitality and Hospital Management||Communication & Linguistics||Health Science|
|Transportation Systems & Logistics||Knowledge Systems||Engineering / Mathematics|
|World History & Creative Arts||Management Information Systems||IEEE Innovations|
|World Bank & Foreign Aid Projects||Organizational & Behavioral Science||Environmental Issues|
|International Monetary Funds Systems||Educational Management & Practices||Scientific Human Intelligence|
|United Nations and the World||Behavioral Science||Computational Human Intelligence|
|Developed, Developing & Emerging Countries||Academic Advising & Counseling||Research and Development|
|Communications and Psychology||Ethical Science||Kinesiology Science|
All Research Philosophies are Encouraged
(i.e., Quantitative, Qualitative, Hybrid and Triangulation Methodologies and Approaches)
Intellectbase Journals are listed in significant publication directories: e.g., Cabell's, ProQuest, ABDC, Ulrich's Directory, and JournalSeek, and available through EBSCO Library Services. In addition, Intellectbase Journals are in the process to be listed in the following databases: ABI Inform, CINAHL, ACADEMIC JOURNALS DATABASE, Thomson SCI, Thomson SSCI, and ERIC.
Submit Your Paper
All submitted papers must be in English and saved as a Microsoft Word compatible file (e.g., .doc, .docx, .rtf). Please attach and email your Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first page(s) of ALL submissions must include the Specific Conference to which the paper is being submitted (e.g., Nashville, 2021), Paper Heading, Title (e.g., Dr. Prof., Mr., Mrs., etc.), Name, Full Affiliation, Address, Phone, Email for all authors, Paper Category (e.g., Abstract, Full Paper, RIP, etc.), Track to which paper is submitted (e.g., Business, Science, Education, etc.), a 200 - 500 word Abstract and a minimum of five (5) Keywords.
Please see below for specific paper category guidelines.
|Full Papers||7 - 15||5000 - 7000|
|Research-in-Progress||5 - 12||2500 - 5000|
|Extended Abstracts||1 - 4||500 - 1500|
|Workshops||2 - 5||1000 - 3000|
|Case Studies||3 - 10||1500 - 5000|
|Posters||A3 Paper Size||Research Title, Research Model or Framework|
The text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11-inch paper, 11 points Arial Narrow font that is single-spaced, with one-inch margins, and left-justified. References should generally follow Harvard or APA style guidelines.
The following is the suggested format for paper submissions
- Paper Title
- ALL authors' Title (e.g., Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Address, Phone, Email
- Specific Conference (e.g., Nashville, 2021)
- Abstract and Keywords
- Introduction / Background / Objective
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Findings, Analysis & Discussion, etc.
- Conclusion, Limitations, and Recommendations
- References - Harvard or APA Style is Required. Click here for Reference Style Guidelines.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
- Click here for a Paper Formatting Example
The Registration includes publication of your Full Paper in the conference proceedings. Each registered attendee will receive an eProceeding at the Conference.
- Please indicate in the email the specific Conference (e.g., Nashville) and track (e.g., Business) to which the paper is being submitted.
- All submitted papers are peer-reviewed, and accepted papers are published in a refereed conference proceeding. Outstanding articles will be considered for publication in one of the 15 distinguished refereed journals.
- Intellectbase international reviewers task panel (RTP) will examine submitted papers for originality, significance, clarity, methodology, evidence, creativity or technical soundness, academic quality, and their relation to the themes of the Conference.
- The executive editorial board (EEB) will re-examine accepted articles regarding the intellectual framework and its significance to society.
- Original papers exploring research challenges will be carefully reviewed for Intellectbase International Awards (IIA)!
- Papers that have already been accepted or are currently under review for other conferences or journals will not be considered for publication.
- eProceedings will be emailed to registered Authors at the commencement of the presentations should Virtual (SKYPE) become the delivery method.
By submitting a paper for review and upon acceptance, authors (A) authorize Intellectbase the copyright-release to publish in the conference proceeding and, or journal, (B) agree to register, attend and, or participate in the Conference). Authors must submit their revised full paper(s) within three weeks after the Conference to be considered for publication in one of the 14 double-blind review Journals.
|Early Registration||May 3, 2019||$395.00|
|Normal Registration||May 4 - 25, 2019||$450.00|
|Student Registration||Up to May 10, 2019||$250.00|
|Additional Papers||Up to May 27, 2019||$150.00 ea.|
|Additional Authors*||Up to May 10, 2019||$150.00 ea.|
|Co-Author(s) Attendance*||May 10, 2019||$195.00 ea.|
|*Note: The fee for Additional Author on a paper (not attending) is $150.00ea. Papers that are jointly written (where more than one author will be attending the conference) the fee for the second and subsequent author’s attendance will be $195.00.|
Register Now secure transactions(Please take Advantage of the Early Registration)
|Early Registration||Student Registration|
|Additional Paper or Author||Additional Author Attendance|
Register via Check or Money Order
Please send your registration fee, Check, or Money Order to the following address:
(Make checks payable to Intellectbase.)
Intellectbase International Consortium
1615 Seventh Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208, USA
ATTN: Wenting Xie - Conference Coordinator
A 29% processing fee will be applied to all refunds. Tangible reason(s) must be provided and fulfill IIC policies to receive a refund. This may take approximately two months. No refunds will be made if your paper has been accepted for a conference, a free electronic membership certificate has been emailed, or a traveling Visa application is refused. All cancellations must be in writing, include Author's Name and Paper Title, and be mailed to Intellectbase International Consortium, 1615 Seventh Avenue North, Nashville TN 37208. Attn: Dr. David King (email@example.com).